Gin is a spirit with heritage, flavour and character in a world increasingly dominated by the bland and the boring. Above all it’s a drink to be enjoyed. Gintime helps you do just that.
Now that you’re here, you’ll discover more to enhance the pleasures of drinking gin – more about our Gin Brands, cool Cocktail Bars and our ever changing Bar of the Month and of course more Gin Cocktails.
Use our Nominate a Bar feature to tell us about favourite bars and check out new recommended bars in Bar Finder. Don’t forget too to sign up for the free Gintime Newsletter and be the first to hear about great giveaways, free access to exclusive events and all the gin news.
Latest Gin events, industry news and gossip from the world of Gin:
- 20th Mar 2017: Gintime Takes A Look at Colombo 7 Gin
- 20th Mar 2017: The London Tonic Series presents Beefeater Sound Series
- 16th Mar 2017: The Secret Life of Cucumbers (according to Hendrick’s Gin)
- 21st Feb 2017: Next Edition of The London Tonic Series Saturday 25th Feb
- 26th Jan 2017: Hendrick’s Clandestine Curling Competition This Sunday
Could it have been London Sec? Did London’s gentlemen distillers get their inspiration from their friends, the vintners? Geraldine Coates investigates the leap from sweet to unsweetened gin. Throughout the early nineteenth century, when people drank gin, they were usually … Continue reading
The delightful Hendrick’s Gin bus hits the Edinburgh festival next week. And who doesn’t want to climb aboard this unusual Hendrick’s Gin vehicle cunningly disguised as a giant cucumber whose aim is to improve public transport the length and breadth … Continue reading