Gin is a spirit with heritage, flavour and character in a world increasingly dominated by the bland and the boring. Above all it’s a drink to be enjoyed. Gintime helps you do just that.
Now that you’re here, you’ll discover more to enhance the pleasures of drinking gin – more about our Gin Brands, cool Cocktail Bars and our ever changing Bar of the Month and of course more Gin Cocktails.
Use our Nominate a Bar feature to tell us about favourite bars and check out new recommended bars in Bar Finder. Don’t forget too to sign up for the free Gintime Newsletter and be the first to hear about great giveaways, free access to exclusive events and all the gin news.
Latest Gin events, industry news and gossip from the world of Gin:
- 4th Aug 2014: Hendrick’s Carnival of Knowledge Returns to Edinburgh Fringe
- 18th Jul 2014: Bombay Sapphire Sets Date for Laverstoke Opening
- 16th Jul 2014: Plymouth Gin Takes to the Skies
- 15th Jul 2014: The Bombay Sapphire Ultimate Gin & Tonic Terrace Opens 22nd July
- 10th Jul 2014: The Beefeater 24 Quintessentially British Edition Now Available
Yes folks, from Thursday 7th August to 10th August 2014 the wonderful Hendrick’s Carnival of Knowledge makes a very welcome return to the world famous Edinburgh Fringe Festival. This year the Carnival is bigger and better with a packed programme of … Continue reading
It’s the time of the year when all drinks journalists sigh under the burden of endless emails from drinks PR companies promoting the virtues of their clients’ latest summer cocktails. Some are frankly absurd but others are truly imaginative. We’ve … Continue reading